Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Forgotten Title

I watched 31 minutes of a movie on DVD earlier this evening. I can't remember the title but Will Smith was wandering around a weed overgrown Manhattan Island with his best friend, a dull behaving German Shephard. At the 30 minute point the story became a bit nasty with ugly humanoids trying to do dirty to Will and/or his dog. I couldn't figure out exactly what Will was up to, but he did seem more intent on saving his dog than either himself or the remainders of the human race. Well, he saved the dog so I figured the rest of the story could only be anti-climactic, ejected the DVD and took Charlie for a walk.

I felt a certain empathy for Will since I too had saved Charlie from dog pound extermination. I also felt a tad sheepish since I doubt I would have fought off a horde of flesh devouring zombies with such a ferocious taste for terrier.

If you haven't seen this film yet, I hope this hasn't been A spoiler for you.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yet...you watched an entire movie the night before where a bunch of misfits hunted down a hot babe! JulieMe

 
At March 20, 2008 9:01 AM, Blogger BJMe said...

Obviously, I identify with losers in lust. I would rather risk my life for a Species with a hot body than a shepherd that shits and sheds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection