Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sunshine and drizzle

Peter and Stacy went to Chile and I came to Berkeley to stay at their house for a week and ease Indy's transition from them to the Citizen Caninery. We've been having some good walks, but I get him going on a good pace, and then I have trouble keeping up. He is supposed to be older than I - in dog years - but his dog legs are definitely younger than mine.

George surprised me by cooking up a delicious trout dinner last night. He has a gourmet's touch.

I see the Dems did very well on Tuesday, but the California bonddoggle also prevailed. Oh well, let the rich get richer, I say. As the poor get poorer they can fantasize that they are sharing in the wealth they are giving to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection