Saturday, January 21, 2006

The primary art

What is art? A question for the ages, with many answers.

But what is the first and foremost of all arts?

Cooking.

I just finished a chicken paprikash, cooked by Julie, that is the finest creation a human can experience.

I have been to many of the great museums of the western world. I have listened in rapture to an uncountable number of musical compositions. Sat enthralled in attendance at great thater and motion pictures. But none of them compares to Julie's artistry in the kitchen.

When I eat her paprikash, her canelloni, rigatoni, veal, lamb or beef stew, there is no art connoisseur in the world who would not envy my experience. It is truly priceless.

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2006 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, cooking is an art.. Also an accomplishment of mine .. Unfortunately, my husband isn't as appreciative of some, as you are of your wife's...
M.T.

 
At December 29, 2012 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This item is great for people w curly unruly hair. I have fine curly hair, just a lot of it - so sometimes products for curly thick (the folicle itself) do not give achieve the

results I want for my hair. The great thing is you only need a couple of pumps (too much can make your hair kind of hard - as if you were using a gel) and give you super defined curls w/o using gels,

hairsprays, individually twisting your curls, etc... It just gives you what you hope nature intended your hair to look like, w/o looking like you have a product in your hair - It has a nice mild smell and

gives you soft and bouncy curls - I use it to style and comb my hair (when wet) and then finish with a bit of MoroccanOil and have hair that looks great all day long

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection