Monday, April 30, 2007

Little Treasures

Julie and I have enjoyed driving California Highway 1 for many years. Morro Bay is our favorite staying place, but everything in the area is charming and inviting.

Cambria, with the original Ian's Restaurant on Center Street was always a target destination. Nearby was a block of small shops with attractive objects of interest and art for sale.

About thirty years ago, I bought a little pill box in one of those shops. I use it every day, and have yet to see something more attractive for its use.

I think it cost me five or six bucks.



It is not for sale.

1 Comments:

At May 01, 2007 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only treasures I miss are the
ones I didn't buy...where are my
dressed fleas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection