Monday, June 12, 2006

MeBlog

I guess the conceit of this blog is that there are those who might be somewhat interested in what I think, but not what I do. From this you might deduce that I have been doing more doing these past couple of weeks than thinking. And that is somewhat the case.

Buying one home, while preparing to sell and move from another, is a major financial and logistical operation. It is, in fact, such an enormous undertaking that watching Julie handling it all is exhausting and leaves me little energy to think, ergo to blog.

If I owned a working, wireless laptop I could, of course, get away from all this distraction and start thinking again, but would any of us be the better for it?

No comment necessary.

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure... I don't always agree, or comment, but I miss your offerings, as I'd suspect others do also..
M.E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection