Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cruise in for a Bruisin'

This is no business of mine, but hey, It's my blog.

What I don't understand is all this Tom Cruise bashing. I've never met the man, but I know some folks who have worked with him and who have never said nothing but good about him. But now he seems to have to defend himself constantly against both exuberant displays of heterosexual enthusiasm or clandestine acts of homosexual behavior. And added to that, he supposedly got a segment of South Park lampooning him restricted from cablecast.

Of course, I restricted South Park from my TV several years. It was just too unfunny and smug and self-congratulatory for my personal taste and amusement. Which leads me to the conclusion that the South Park creators, and their passionate fans are still in that state of infantilism that is amused by smearing caca around their nursery walls. Golly gee, isn't dirty gossip fun! And in the guise of satire it doesn't have to be true. And even if it were----duh?

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger poet1b said...

What kills me about the whole slam Tom Cruise thing is that he was always the darling of the media until he hooked up with Katie Holmes. I think Tom Cruise is about as gay as Clint Eastwood. Tom is hardly the only wacked out star on scientology. The only thing that has changed is that he is dating a hot young starlet. I like Tom Cruise, he is not one of my favorites, but I enjoy his movies. I think it is all about jealousy. Tom is banging a hot young babe, and the women and the gay men are the ones all so jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection