Thursday, July 24, 2014

AT&T Deals

It's a puzzlement how some companies work. Assuming AT&T makes a profit, it must work. Yet three calls to three different Customer Service Reps could not explain the basis for the charges on my Current Plan. Not that I am complaining, mind you. I am just trying, futilely, to understand. Help me out if you can.

My recent plan, a Mobile Value Share Plan allowed me 300MB of data, plus unlimited calls and texting on two phones for $100 a month.

But though I never reached 300 mg in any month, I had the option to change to 1GB a month for $105.

Or 2GB a month for $90.

Or 4GB a month for $120.

Or more.

So I, of course, opted for the unnecessary 2GB and the $10 a month reduction in my bill.

Whether this makes any sense or not, I suggest you check the AT&T Mobile Plans and see what you might be missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

it's private
powered by
ChangeDetection